Since the beginning of 2022, the market for new homes in the diffuse sector has experienced a sharp drop, with sales collapsing by 26,8% year-on-year over the first eight months of 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Ministry of Housing publishes its rent map in France
- An investment of 200 million euros to create housing in commercial areas
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds