Since the beginning of 2022, the market for new homes in the diffuse sector has experienced a sharp drop, with sales collapsing by 26,8% year-on-year over the first eight months of 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- Vergriete recognizes a rate of HLM production “not sufficient”
- The HLM movement in congress with worrying prospects
- Edouard Philippe warns against the housing shortage which could be “a social bomb”
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it