According to 6 out of 10 co-owners, condominium fees have increased in recent years. Energy costs today represent the largest item of these expenses, which amount on average to just over 2.110 euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- In France, stained glass fears having lead in the wing
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- Building craftsmen take stock of a trying year 2022 and express their concerns for 2023
- Renovation and the French, a story that lasts and continues
- Hello Watt responds to the Fnaim CDI: does comparing DPE and consumption make sense?
- The Real Estate Diagnosers respond to the Hello Watt survey which calls into question the reliability of DPEs
- Transformation of offices into housing: 800 projects authorized each year in France, i.e. more than 1.200.000 m² converted
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?