Government announcements on housing anger professionals. 200 people involved and seven months of work reduced to nothing? There is no longer a housing policy. Unquantified measures, or measures not up to the challenges, show that the sector has not been heard either on the new housing crisis or on energy renovation needs, or on the reality of the real estate market crisis experienced by the French, particularly by young people!
Selection of products
To read also
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French
- More decentralized, less assisted: Vergriete outlines his housing policy
- The Minister of Housing wants to promote renovations against heat waves
- Participatory housing, an alternative way of life
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses