The old electric convectors installed in the 70s and 80s, even if they use carbon-free energy, constitute, like the replacement of oil-fired boilers, a real renovation issue given the consumption and the bills they generate. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Is a new hundred-year flood threatening Paris?
- How adapting to extreme weather events can change the face of the city
- Historic drought and energy crisis in Brazil
- The government wants to extend the low carbon label to promote projects
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate