The old electric convectors installed in the 70s and 80s, even if they use carbon-free energy, constitute, like the replacement of oil-fired boilers, a real renovation issue given the consumption and the bills they generate. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Dupond-Moretti assumes the use of the verb "guarantee" for the inclusion of climate in the Constitution
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Use BatiIMMO to identify and manage your regulatory obligations