Companies and communities continue to invest in the ecological transition despite inflation, but renewable energies have suffered a brake, according to a report drawn up on Tuesday, September 6, halfway through the government's climate plan, endowed with 40 billion euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- Worried about rising energy prices, 55% of mayors plan to throw in the towel in the next election
- 2022 barometer from the INIES database: ever more environmental data to support RE2020
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- Qatar World Cup: a study reassesses its carbon impact on the rise
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains