Environmental activists blocked traffic on the Neuilly bridge, in the western suburbs of Paris, on Saturday morning, some sticking their hands to the asphalt, to demand a law on the immediate energy renovation of all buildings in France, noted the AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- A group of climate activists briefly block the ring road in Paris
- In Bayonne, hundreds of demonstrators denounce the suspension of "anti-Airbnb" regulations
- Transport and construction professionals block the oil depot in the port of Lorient to protest against the price of fuel
- JO-2024: around 300 people demonstrate against the "concreting" of Seine-Saint-Denis
- The "excesses" of temporary rental denounced in front of Airbnb's Paris headquarters
- Construction sites in Australia closed after anti-vaccine protests
- JO-2024: evacuation of the occupants of the allotment gardens of Aubervilliers
- Extinction Rebellion activists block the entrance to the Lafarge site in Genneviliers
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?