There is no time limit for taking legal action when it comes to requesting the eviction of an occupant "without right or title", recalled the Court of Cassation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Manager or partners must not jeopardize their SCI
- Any misplaced tree should not be destroyed
- The tenant assumes responsibility for his damage, regardless of the repairs
- Unworthy habitat: new legal convictions in Marseille
- Furnished accommodation: legal setback for the city of Annecy
- In Corsica, justice restores on appeal a map which "sanctuaries" 100.000 hectares of agricultural land
- The multiple legal proceedings and dismissals concerning asbestos in France
- Dismissal of the appeal against the destruction of a slum in Mayotte
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?