While the “Climate and Resilience” bill, one of whose ambitions is to place France on the path of Zero Net Artificialization (ZAN) will be presented in the coming weeks to the National Assembly, UNAM wished to alert on the drifts that the anticipation of such an imperative underlies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Medium-sized towns close to metropolitan areas benefit from the health crisis
- Containment raises prices for homes with balconies or terraces
- Home loan: fewer seniors to borrow in 2020
- Driven by construction, the creation of jobs in the craft industry stood up well to the health crisis in 2020
- Certivéa unveils an unprecedented X-ray of the sustainable renovation of tertiary buildings in France
- Evolution of new property prices on the French coast
- Health Building Diagnostic 2021: an unprecedented survey at the heart of the building and its stakeholders
- The prices of old housing are rising, driven by a desire for green and the search for space
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?