Whole sections of its economy are paralyzed by the return of the Covid. To revive activity, China is once again betting on infrastructure, at the risk of multiplying useless projects and increasing its debt.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Cairo, floating houses threatened with extinction
- The old palaces of the Chettinad region in India, the last witnesses of its past splendor
- The Association of French Mayors (AMF) is committed to the reconstruction of Irpin in Ukraine
- In Marseille, New York artist Daniel Arsham pays tribute to Le Corbusier
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices