The diversified Chargeurs group experienced an uneven third quarter, marked by a strong recovery in plastic films for the building industry, while sales of masks initiated during the health crisis collapsed, even if the group is maintaining its production capacities.
Selection of products
To read also
- Inauguration of the new Edma premises in Puget-sur-Argens (83)
- Actis successfully renews the ISO 9001:2015 certification of all of its production sites and its head office
- AMCC invests more than 11 million euros to increase its production capacity at its Châteauroux site
- The ecological wood brand Kebony takes part in the Rendez-vous de la Matière + fair(e)
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses