Nearly 1.000 participating building professionals, more than 930 photos posted, several thousand new trees at stake...: the "Double blow for the Planet" operation, launched by URSA, specialist in mineral glass wool insulation and extruded polystyrene, had generated widespread engagement.
Selection of products
To read also
- Picard Serrures relies on training to create vocations and recruit new Approved Installers
- The Unilin Insulation production unit in Sury-le-Comtal obtains ISO 14001 certification
- The Malvaux group continues its growth in prestige fittings
- Norman Willemsen leaves Kebony
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Reliability of the DPE: the professionals of the Real Estate Diagnosis call on the Government to go further
- 20-Year Architectural Consultant Clayton Taylor Explains Why He's Ditching SketchUP for ARCHLine
- Do we make a terrace?
- Discover the new Villeroy & Boch faucets for easy, safe and quick furnishing of your bathroom.
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight