Nearly 1.000 participating building professionals, more than 930 photos posted, several thousand new trees at stake...: the "Double blow for the Planet" operation, launched by URSA, specialist in mineral glass wool insulation and extruded polystyrene, had generated widespread engagement.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saint Gobain: after the records of 2022, the change continues
- Wienerberger successfully completes acquisition of Terreal
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Real estate loan rates are starting to fall but buyers remain rare
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs