To contribute even more to the protection of the environment, URSA launched on February 15 the special operation "Shield URSA for the Planet", aimed at supporting the reforestation of the Landes, destroyed by the fires of summer 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert