While the Climate and Resilience Act is at the heart of debates in the Assembly, the urgency to fight against climate change and to adapt lifestyles and settings to its consequences resonates with everyone: political, economic and citizens alike.
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- Climate-Resilience Law: for Équilibre des Énergies, the replacement of oil-fired boilers must not forget that of old electric convectors
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Use BatiIMMO to identify and manage your regulatory obligations