While the Climate and Resilience Act is at the heart of debates in the Assembly, the urgency to fight against climate change and to adapt lifestyles and settings to its consequences resonates with everyone: political, economic and citizens alike.
Selection of products
To read also
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Dupond-Moretti assumes the use of the verb "guarantee" for the inclusion of climate in the Constitution
- Climate mission letters: The Ministry of Ecological Transition publishes its action plan
- A Breton naval architect at the North Pole to tell about "the disappearing sea ice"
- Faced with climate change, Cerema adopts a new strategy
- The government relies on support to create a "big bang" in energy renovation
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction