QUALITEL has measured the benefits of the certification it delivers in the housing sector, for all stakeholders, professionals and individuals. To do this, the Association has conducted research and analysis unprecedented to date: 11.000 French people questioned, 1.000 housing units examined with a fine-tooth comb, studies carried out in partnership with survey and data specialists, such as as IPSOS, Homadata or Adequation.
Selection of products
To read also
- A first positive assessment for the experimentation of qualification site by site
- RGE reform: what impact on Qualifelec's qualification offer?
- WiredScore launches SmartScore, the new international label for smart buildings
- In 2020, new housing players maintained the course of environmental quality
- Building craftsmen increasingly worried about the shortage of building materials
- VSE managers made aware of the prospects for enlightened management to face the scarcity of raw materials
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge