For several years, Cerib has supported companies in the Concrete Industry in their health, safety, environment and CSR approach. To best meet the expectations of the profession, in 2021 the Center signed an agreement with AFNOR Certification to prepare concrete manufacturers for the Committed CSR label, issued by AFNOR Certification.
Selection of products
To read also
- The SFIC denounces the degradations against cement factories and reaffirms its commitment in favor of decarbonization
- Professionals in the building materials sector fear "a further downturn in activity" in 2023
- The Tiles & Bricks sector makes commitments to decarbonize its production
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Proposals of the French Gas Association in response to the energy crisis
- Eco-mobilier approved by the State for the recycling of building construction products and materials
- UNICEM committed companies: 30 years of commitment to sustainable development in the quarry and building materials sector
- Air conditioning and open doors: Groupement Actibaie calls on the government to act in favor of the energy transition
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials