Senators rejected in committee on Tuesday June 6 a bill aimed at extending the cap on rent revaluation indices for households and SMEs, auguring an identical fate in the hemicycle on Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- MPs launch examination of “full employment” bill, castigated on the left
- Nuclear safety, climate and electricity prices: two energy laws in preparation, says Agnès Pannier-Runacher
- “Full employment” and the specter of 49.3: a full return to the Assembly
- EnR Acceleration Law and Climate Law: car parks at the heart of the transition
- Immigration: the measure on professions in tension “will be in the text”, assures Houlié (Renaissance)
- Legal age, contribution period, employment of seniors: the key points of the pension reform which comes into force on September 1
- The Constitutional Council validates the "anti-squat" law, with the exception of an article
- Decryption of the green industry bill adopted at first reading by Parliament
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work