Grouting is an essential phase in the production of a tiled surface. In addition to its functional aspect guaranteeing the sealing and the maintenance of the tiled surface, the joint contributes greatly to the aesthetics of the work.
Selection of products
To read also
- SWK6: the micro-perforated fabric ideal for the well-being and comfort of living spaces
- ZéPAC, the dual service heat pump for the collective market
- Diametro35 E-flow: touch-free taps to meet the demands of modern living
- Meljac personalizes its buttons with engravings
- Dormakaba launches KTV Atrium Flex, the first revolving doors with direct electromagnetic propulsion
- Cegeprim Ultra by Cegecol®: a new high-filling primer before patching for difficult substrates and renovation
- New SMP-300 from Griffon, an elastic waterproof and airtight coating
- Homematic IP launches switch module for brand switches
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector