The Secretary of State for digital Cédric O defended the "essential technology" of 5G in the face of the reluctance of the EELV mayor of Strasbourg, Jeanne Barseghian, who is calling with other elected officials for a moratorium on its deployment.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wonder Partner's launches an augmented reality solution dedicated to building and planning professionals
- The RTK.42 system, the safety ally for lifting operations on Grand Paris Express construction sites
- Many challenges remain to be met in order to make Hyperloop a reality
- Orange launches 5G in the first French port, Le Havre
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Rustol in all its forms