The bulk of the work of the CDG Express must be concentrated in 2023 before the Olympic Games, indicated Ile-de-France Mobilités (IDFM), while the opening of the fast train supposed to connect Paris to Roissy airport is postponed by one year at the end of 2026.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eiffage Construction installs a tower crane on the 26th floor of the Hopen Tower in Paris-La Défense
- EPFA French Guiana launches two development operations based on the principle of "Living in the landscape"
- A duo of architects thoroughly restores the Grand Rex to celebrate its 90th anniversary
- Guardian Glass takes on the challenge of the Hekla Tower
- In the south of Niger, the largest oil pipeline in Africa takes shape
- Development work at Châtillon-Montrouge station on the future line 15 South of the Grand Paris Express
- In the Basque Country, stoppage of a building site on a pile of waste
- "Marseille en grand": first stone of an emblematic school
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- The heat pump in its heyday