The CCTP (Cahiers des clauses techniques techniques) is a precise transcription of needs in technical terms; it details the services to be provided and the materials used. The quality and precision of the CCTP will avoid omissions, disputes and clarify the content of the services payable by each participant.
This work offers the contracting authority a tool for carrying out strict control of the CCTPs, whether it be the qualitative verification of the works or the examination of their compliance with contractual documents.
For the project manager, it constitutes a precious help in drafting, each part of the CCTP is explained and illustrated by numerous examples of clauses adapted to different types of contracts and works: new, renovation, rehabilitation whether they are carried out in single or separate lot. It draws attention to the important points and the pitfalls to avoid.
Models of clauses can be downloaded in addition to this guide on the Batipédia portal. This avoids tedious typing of the example clauses contained in the guide. Possibility to download them in Word format and reuse them for their CCTP.
Patrick GRABER: Building engineer and computer scientist by training, he developed, from 1992, CCTP-AO, a powerful tool for helping to write CCTPs.
Mario SPANU: engineer specializing in local authorities since 1981.
In this section:
- Definition and structure of a CCTP
- Contractual value of the CCTP, specificities of the markets
- Drafting of clauses common to all lots or general clauses in the case of a single lot
- Drafting of the general provisions of each lot
- Writing the description of products and processes
- Acronyms - Glossary
- Instructions for use enriched with numerous examples of clauses and advice: important points and pitfalls to avoid.
- It is a methodology with examples of clauses. Ability to download sample clauses from the batipedia.com portal.
- Avoid litigation by writing quality CCTPs, without errors and without omissions.