Jean Castex, speaking Tuesday before a renewed Economic, Social and Environmental Council (Cese), seized this assembly on subjects of attractiveness of certain professions, democratic engagement of young people and acceptability for the population of environmental projects .
Selection of products
To read also
- The proposals of several presidential candidates to resolve the housing crisis
- Anne Hidalgo attacked on the ecological transition in Paris by her EELV allies
- Valérie Pécresse promises a law to "protect major projects"
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Covid, employment, security: the executive appears to the task for "200 days"
- Castex as a reindustrialization messenger at the Global Industrie trade fair
- Trade unions and employers received at the Elysee Palace for an update on the health, economic and social situation
- Presidential candidates must prioritize training and youth, according to the Circle of Economists