600 million euros: this is what the Casino distribution group expects to reap thanks to the sale of a majority stake in its subsidiary dedicated to the production of renewable energy GreenYellow, which the management company Ardian has committed to redeem before the end of the year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Green gas in the building industry is accelerating
- The slow march of the Breton islands towards 100% renewable
- Renewable energy bill: the Collective for Citizen Energy publishes its White Paper on the occasion of the Council of Ministers
- Roadsides, railways, and some agricultural land will be used to produce solar energy
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?