The Casino distribution group, engaged for several years in a vast disposal plan to deleverage its controlling companies, confirmed on Monday that it had put its subsidiary dedicated to the production of renewable energy GreenYellow up for sale.
Selection of products
To read also
- Vinci lands 305 million euro road contract in New Zealand
- Foncière ATLAND becomes ATLAND
- EDF has started to win customers again and is focusing on services
- Vestack raises €10M+ to become a leader in low-carbon construction
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices