The Lyon developer Capelli has announced that it has retained among its priority areas of development the transformation of offices into housing, a sector in which it has just distinguished itself by becoming the winner of the "Réinventer Paris" call for projects.
Selection of products
To read also
- Financial dispute settled between architect Jean Nouvel and the Philharmonie de Paris
- KKR buys Edge Observatory in New York for more than $ 500 million
- Vinci pursues a gradual recovery in Q3
- The Antin fund invests in renewables in the United States
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles