Small-scale construction companies are working on a massive scale to renovate housing. They thus generate 71% of their turnover in housing-related markets and are also very involved in the maintenance and improvement of buildings and in particular in their energy renovation. This is why CAPEB and the craft businesses it represents will be present at the 1st edition of RENODAYS (the forum for global and efficient renovation of housing).
Selection of products
To read also
- Intermat 2024: the theme of low carbon is also at the heart of the show to improve its environmental performance
- Artibat 2023: record attendance
- Eurobois 2024: a new edition at the heart of the challenges of the wood industry
- Building trades and mobile solutions: a winning duo!
- Renodays, a first edition marked by success
- Campus Formation on Artibat, a course of technical workshops dedicated to training to deploy good practices
- 3 questions to... Mathieu Suzineau, National Sales Director of Millet Doors and Windows
- Loxam is organizing the 6th edition of the Safety and Environment Meetings, on June 29 at Hangar Y in Meudon (92)
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming