The Confederation of Crafts and Small Building Companies (CAPEB), via its subsidiary Béranger Développement, announced that it had entered into a partnership with Terreal, the European leader in clay tiles, bricks, roofing components and solar photovoltaic.
Selection of products
To read also
- Reliability of the DPE: the project of the Government and the DHUP lacks realism and will not be sustainable
- Property developers 'eagerly await' emergency measures
- Replacement of gas boilers: for artisans, "the schedule is not sustainable"
- Prohibition of gas boilers: a false good idea with disastrous economic consequences
- The CMA network launches 3006, a single number dedicated to business creation and support with formalities
- Air energy hub: experimentation to reconcile indoor air quality and energy consumption in buildings
- Building artisans submit 15 proposals to the Government to halt the decline in energy renovation
- The Federation of Lifts welcomes the measures announced by the Government