CAPEB and Pôle emploi have signed a partnership agreement to stimulate joint mobilization in favor of recruitment in the construction sector, which remains one of the leading employers in France.
Selection of products
To read also
- The UNML, the Minister for Integration and the FFB sign a partnership for the professional integration of young people
- 15.000 student job offers published on the government site "1 young person, 1 solution"
- Apec renews its scheme for the employment of young graduates
- Very sharp drop in partial activity in July according to Élisabeth Borne
- Recruitment difficulties put bosses under pressure to raise wages
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- Decentralization: the Senate gives the regions employment competence
- An annual survey by Pôle emploi highlights the recruitment needs of the surveyor sector
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies