The Confederation of Crafts and Small Building Companies (CAPEB), via its subsidiary Béranger Développement, and KNAUF INSULATION, a leader in thermal and acoustic insulation and interior fittings products, have renewed and strengthened their partnership with the aim of to support the heads of small-scale construction companies in the field of energy renovation and housing development.
Selection of products
To read also
- Olivier Salleron re-elected president of the FFB
- QUARTET deploys the QSE method to assess the overall performance of buildings undergoing renovation
- CAPEB and Terreal sign a partnership to accelerate the development of solar photovoltaic
- The OMBREE project, which works to reduce energy consumption in overseas buildings, is gaining momentum
- Real estate developers call for exceptional tax assistance
- Energy renovation of condominiums: Architects are testing the future Feebat DynaMOE Copro training course
- Bpifrance encourages companies to carry out work on the energy performance of their tertiary buildings
- The decentralization of housing policies and energy renovation at the heart of FOPH's proposals
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022