An interlacing of leaves, animals and green faces on a white background: the Cameroonian artist Barthélémy Toguo has been appointed to decorate the trains of the future fifth line of the Montpellier tramway, the authorities of the seventh city announced on Friday January 20 of France.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Marseille, justice could cancel the increase in the property tax 2022
- Grenoble adopts a controversial increase in its property tax
- Montpellier unveils four future architectural "crazes"
- In Marseille, the location of the future judicial city is debated
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"