The diocese of Paris has launched a call for funds, to the tune of 5 to 6 million euros, to finance the interior fittings of Notre-Dame de Paris, which are not covered by the national subscription dedicated to its restoration.
Selection of products
To read also
- 840 million euros in donations collected for Notre-Dame
- The work of securing Notre-Dame de Paris has been completed
- In Tunis, the European city center threatened with disappearance
- The church of Eladio Dieste in Uruguay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate