A call for donations has been launched to restore and reopen the Grand Rocher of the Paris Zoological Park, an emblematic building of the site built in 1934, we learned Thursday from the National Museum of Natural History.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Montreuil flea market to the east of Paris will take place 4 days a week during the works
- The mayor of the XNUMXth century asks for the classification of the Place du Trocadéro to counter a project by PS mayor Anne Hidalgo
- The OM asks for a reduction on the rent of the Vélodrome in Marseille, which says it is open to "a conciliation"
- An agreement reached to compensate the victims of the explosion in the rue de Trévise
- In 2022, Hidalgo wants to "continue the embellishment of Paris" while its inhabitants denounce a sacking of the capital
- Explosion rue de Trévise: the City of Paris ready to sign the compensation agreement
- The "puciers" of Montreuil obtain a first step forward
- The end of the judicial investigation following the explosion on rue de Trévise in Paris arouses "incomprehension"
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers