The American sculptor Alexander Calder and the Venezuelan architect Carlos Raul Villanueva jointly signed the Aula Magna, the great concert hall of the Central University of Venezuela, a magical work that is at the origin of a great friendship between the two men but also ... from the "devil's chair".
Selection of products
To read also
- Soprofen's XXL screen blinds are suitable for non-standard openings in a Gironde house
- The new OL Vallée hall will be inaugurated by the ASVEL-Bayern basketball match
- In the PPRI zone, the La Reynarde 2 residence in Marseille is equipped with Lorillard wood joinery
- Wicona equips The Place, new signal building in Montrouge
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?