CAD.42, a leader in the design of sensors for site monitoring, is delighted to announce a strategic partnership with AtmoTrack, specialist in environmental measurement sensors. This collaboration marks a decisive step for the two companies in their joint commitment to worksite safety and environmental protection.
Selection of products
To read also
- Pixar, Adobe, Apple, Autodesk and Nvidia form alliance to support OpenUSD and promote open standards for 3D content
- The European Metropolis of Lille chooses Sogelink's Littéralis solution to accelerate its digital transformation
- The PlanRadar platform chosen to coordinate the construction of the new Croatian stadium of NK Osijek, the most modern in the country
- The Elcia Group opens its capital to its employees
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work