Between April and December 2020, the French emitted less CO² than usual, either directly by moving less, especially during the two confinements, or indirectly by buying less goods and services, INSEE explained Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Atmospheric pollutant emissions on the decline in France since the early 2000s
- The end of AZF's depollution is still waiting twenty years after the explosion
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- The forecourt of Notre-Dame de Paris temporarily closed due to a high concentration of lead
- Energy-related CO² emissions set off for a major rebound in 2021, according to the IEA
- The government proposes an action plan to reduce pollution from domestic wood heating
- Containment of StocaMine and 50 million euros to protect the Alsace aquifers from pollution
- Launch of the new ATMO air quality index
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat