The number of building permits for housing fell 1,5% over the period from February to April compared to the previous three months, but housing starts have jumped, the government said on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Sharp drop in partial unemployment in June with 1,3 million employees affected
- Housing construction resumes, but still far from needs
- Household morale darkens a bit in July according to INSEE
- No collection in June for the Livret A
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!