The number of building permits issued over the last 12 months (August 2022-July 2023) continued to fall in April, to 397.600, according to statistics released on Tuesday August 29 by the Ministry of Ecological Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction materials: “all lights flashing red” for concrete and aggregates in 2024
- Real estate loan rates stable with a slight drop observed in some banking establishments
- A “gray September” for construction materials
- In Alsace, the “blurry future” of building craftsmen
- Reservations for new housing continue to decline in the 3rd quarter and fall by 40% year-on-year
- French GDP expected to rise slightly in the fourth quarter according to the Banque de France
- Is the rise in mortgage rates behind us?
- The number of building permits continues to fall inexorably for all types of housing
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements