The number of building permits issued over the last 12 known months (May 2022-April 2023) continued to fall in April, to 431.800, according to estimates released on Wednesday May 31 by the Ministry of Ecological Transition. This is 14,3% less than during the period May 2021-April 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- A return to school between uncertainties, hope and concerns for the construction materials sector
- The French economy is bending but not breaking, according to the Banque de France
- After the spring rebound, French growth lacks “resilience”
- The real estate boom is coming to an end in France
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work