With the new 2020 environmental regulations (RE2020), in force since January 1, 2022, the construction sector is at the heart of the fight against climate change. Wavin heating and cooling systems are valuable allies for improving the thermal and acoustic performance of buildings, but also reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Solarcoat reflective paint for industrial, commercial and public buildings
- Hydroway, the first permeable soil at the service of ecology
- Dynaco S-5 Atex high-speed door: the certified solution to reduce the risk of explosion
- JDM Expert presents Hydroway®, the first permeable coating
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- Arrange your workshop to gain comfort and efficiency
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?