With the new 2020 environmental regulations (RE2020), in force since January 1, 2022, the construction sector is at the heart of the fight against climate change. Wavin heating and cooling systems are valuable allies for improving the thermal and acoustic performance of buildings, but also reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wooden windows, the response to RE2020 for new buildings: a virtuous material with a low carbon impact
- Wooden windows are durable, renovable and resolutely easy to live with
- Foamglas cellular glass, the best thermal insulation under slabs
- Zero degrees, zero problems, Watco® makes floor repairs easier in extreme cold
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”