Building crafts professionals warned Tuesday against a possible worsening of shortages and rising prices of materials observed in the first quarter, marked by a restart of activity after a catastrophic start to the year a year ago .
Selection of products
To read also
- The Voice of the Craftsmen in the elections to the Chambers of Trades and Crafts
- The FFB presents "France, land of builders", its proposals for the next five-year term
- Engineering companies are firmly committed to gender equality
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Docaposte supports Anah in the deployment of MaPrimeRénov '
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- The Federation of DPOs reaffirms its social utility and highlights the 5 strong values of offices