The Minister of the Economy, Bruno Le Maire maintains the growth forecast at 4% in 2022 made by the government for 2022 despite the Omicron variant, which according to him would have “a weak impact” on the economy.
Selection of products
To read also
- War in Ukraine: Many (big) losers, few (real) winners
- For the boss of Medef, inflation will last
- Sluggish growth and soaring prices: soon stagflation in the euro zone?
- The Livret A account earned 3 billion euros net in March
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit