The Minister of the Economy, Bruno Le Maire, announced Thursday, November 30, that he wanted to present a Pacte II bill at the beginning of 2024 to enable the continued simplification of standards that hinder the growth of businesses, particularly the smallest and medium-sized.
Selection of products
To read also
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- Roland Lescure reopens the debate on France's energy sovereignty and plans a law this year
- Housing: the SRU law, stop or still?
- Taxation, powers of mayors... the Assembly adopts a text to regulate “Airbnb” type housing
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert