The leader of the LR senators Bruno Retailleau poses on Saturday July 23 in an interview with Parisian his conditions for his group to vote for the bill in favor of purchasing power and the amending budget, insisting that "work pays".
Selection of products
To read also
- Terminal under pressure on pensions and the taxation of profits
- National Council for Refoundation: Macron announces an "online consultation"
- Reform of unemployment insurance: "I will not fall into this trap", says Berger (CFDT)
- Divisive topics and hot issues in sight for the start of the parliamentary term
- JO-2024: not invited to a "site meeting", Pécresse and Hidalgo tackle Macron
- City policy: Borne wants to "act on everything" and "get everyone on board"
- Unions to present joint demands for purchasing power ahead of parliamentary debate
- London announces support measures for the reconstruction of Ukraine
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Pensions: Macron ready for unpopularity and firmness in the face of excesses
- Reliability of the DPE: the professionals of the Real Estate Diagnosis call on the Government to go further