Material Works was commissioned to design a small annex to this Victorian terraced house in Stoke Newington, London. With a limited budget and limited space for expansion, the challenge was to transform the existing kitchen space, dark and cramped, into an open and bright space that would meet the needs of a growing family.
Selection of products
To read also
- A library dedicated to the writer Haruki Murakami to open in Tokyo
- Ecovegetal supplies 11.000 m² of vegetated mats for the T9 Tramway line in Ile-de-France
- LCA Construction Bois displays a new residence in Nantes with wood
- Tubesca-Comabi and FMS Ringue deploy their know-how for the renovation of the Palais Chaillot in Paris
- Petit, a subsidiary of Vinci Construction France, delivers the Emblem tower in the business district of Paris La Défense (92)
- Hunter Douglas Architectural delivers solid corrugated wood ceiling for parish church
- In Venice, the Rialto Bridge inaugurated after restoration
- Grand opening ceremony of the impressive Neolith® museum in China
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate