With the entry into force of new legislation on fuel oil boilers on July 1, 2022, market players are preparing to offer consumers materials compatible with biofuel. Called “Biofioul Ready”, these new generation liquid fuel boilers are already available from many suppliers throughout the region.
Selection of products
To read also
- Domestic fuel oil: the FF3C judges the position of the senators in favor of biofuel "coherent and fair"
- Natural gas for vehicles is growing in France
- Green hydrogen will become cheaper than its fossil competitors
- French research in battle for the green hydrogen race
- The domestic fuel oil sector recalls the usefulness of fuel oil in the heating energy mix
- Creation of the National Hydrogen Council
- An oil-fired power station project in French Guiana replaced by that of a power station supplied with liquid biomass
- The government is considering extra-budgetary support for Biogas
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria