The government will invest 2 billion euros over the next four years in France to develop cycling, infrastructure and the economic sector, as part of its cycling and mobility plan 2023-2027, we learned. Thursday, May 4 from government sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government announces its method for renovating schools, sparking criticism from mayors
- The UN calls for a “revolution” to decarbonize buildings, responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- In New Caledonia, the future of nickel hangs on the energy question
- At least £100bn needed in offshore energy for UK carbon neutrality
- Meetings on New Caledonian nickel from Monday in Bercy
- The government wants to train 3.000 state executives per month in ecological transition from September
- Patios rather than air conditioning: will the city of tomorrow be Mediterranean?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought