Continuing the work carried out in the spring of 2021, the State, in a mission letter sent by Stéphanie Dupuy-Lyon, Director General of Planning, Housing and Nature at the Ministry of Ecological Transition, entrusts the Groupement d Ecological Interest (EIG), made up of the HQE-GBC France Alliance, the Effinergie Collective and the Sustainable Neighborhoods and Buildings Initiatives Collective, and the Sustainable Building Plan, the task of carrying out the work leading to the emergence of a framework common reference to go beyond RE2020.
Selection of products
To read also
- End of oil-fired boilers: rural Alsace in search of new energy
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- The "rent shield" validated by the National Housing Council
- The government proposes to cap rent increases at 3,5% for one year
- Three years after the Senate report on bridge safety, the account is still not there
- Coastal erosion: The Association of Mayors of France (AMF) seizes the Council of State
- End of fluorescent lamps and tubes: millions of installations to be replaced
- Rush on building permits before the tightening of standards
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation