From October 3 to 6, it's on BATIMAT that it's happening! For the occasion, the French leader in specialized software publishing for Joinery, Blinds and Closures is doubling down on innovation for its users with ProDevis 9... but also for the environment with a stand designed to be eco-responsible from floor to ceiling!
Selection of products
To read also
- Elcia recycles its Batimat stand: the CO2 equivalent of 10 round trips Paris/Madrid by plane saved
- CEME uses Fieldwire to efficiently coordinate its projects between the field and the office
- A successful first for the Diapason Users Club organized by ISIA, a subsidiary of the ELCIA Group
- Sitowie acquires solid means to revolutionize the predictive maintenance of buildings
- Obat raises €6 million from Truffle Capital, Evolem and Holnest to digitize the management of VSEs and SMEs in the construction industry
- A.Doc presents Batimat with the latest version of its BIM design software for timber frame projects
- Graneet releases its new Management Control Module
- Algar (formerly Allow me to Construire) launches two new BtoB offers for construction professionals
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?