"I was caught in a death spiral": with the approach of the end of the winter break for rental evictions on May 31, concern is growing among some destitute tenants facing the steps to be taken in a context aggravated by the crisis sanitary.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Real estate and diagnostics professionals call for rapid improvement in new DPE
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies